Rossett School converted to academy status on 1 July 2011.
As an academy, we have a responsbility to make the best use of public resources and to deliver the best education for all our students within the funding made available to us. Please click the link for the following documents:
- Articles of Association
- Funding Agreement
- Memorandum of Association
All academies are required to prepare annual accounts for each academic year ending 31 August and to have these accounts independtly audited and published.
Our annual financial statements comprise:
- Governors' Report
- Governance Statement
- Statement on Regularity, Propriety and Comliance
- Independent Auditor's Reports
- Statement of Financial Activities
- Value for Money Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Statement
- Notes to the Financial Statement
- Annual Report and Financial Statement 31 August 2021
- Annual Report and Financial Statement 31 August 2020
- Annual Report and Financial Statement 31 August 2017
- Annual Report and Financial Statement 31 August 2016
- Annual Report and Financial Statement 31 August 2015
- Annual Report and Financial Statement 31 August 2014
- Executive Pay 2019/2020
The annual Value For Money (VFM) statement was prevously a separate document from the financial statements. It helps demonstrate to parents and the public that our use of public assets and funds have provided good value for money during the year. Our objective is to maximise the impact of the monies provided through efficient and effective use of our resources.
These documents allow parents the opportunity to increase their understanding of the school's activities and contiuing progress.
Please click here for details of the Full Governing Body.