You are here: Home > Cookies Policy
- enable the site to recognise your device so you do not need to give the same information repeatedly
- recognise when you have already given a username and password so that you do not need to do so for every subsequent web page you visit
- measure how many people are using the services we provide, so we can make them easier and faster to use
- analyse data, anonymously, so that we can improve our site to according to users' needs and preferences
The cookies used by our website do not contain any of your personal information and they can't be used to identify you personally. Many cookies are automatically deleted after you finish using the website. You can choose to reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent if you wish. However, it is important to be aware that some website features or services may not function properly without cookies.
If you continue without changing your settings, we will accept your consent to receive these cookies from our website. However, if you wish to change your privacy settings at any time, instructions and guidance on how to remove cookies from your device, or how to block individual cookies from being received, can be found at www.aboutcookies.org.
Read below for further details about cookies you may encounter while visiting our website. These details include what information is being held, how long you can expect it to be stored, and how your experience of our website will change if you block individual cookies from being sent to your device.
Types of cookies
Below are details of cookies you may encounter while visiting this website, including what information is being held, how long you can expect it to be stored, and how your experience of our website will change if you block individual cookies from being sent to your device.
To manage your browser setting to remove or control cookies, click here.
- Name: PHPSESSID
- Lifespan: Session
- Purpose: This cookie is set to ensure the user does not have any disruption to their user experience while accessing www.rossettschool.co.uk. This cookie holds no personal information, it helps us provide our users with an uninterrupted journey through the website.
- Domain: www.rossettschool.co.uk