Exam Results - Summer 2021
This year exam results have been sent via email to students' school email addresses. Please contact email@example.com if you are having trouble accessing these.
A Level Results
Ms Woodcock has praised students for their amazing achievements after the post-16 results were announced. Please click here to read the full press release.
We are delighted to report that students are celebrating after achieving excellent outcomes in their GCSEs, results that were hard-earned in a year when schools were disrupted due to coronavirus and lockdowns. Please click here to read the full press release.
- For further information around this year’s grading process, please see the ‘2021 gradings’ page on the school website.
- Should you wish to view the outcomes of the individual assessments that were used to generate your final teacher assessed grade, please complete this form. You will then be e-mailed these individual assessment results separately.
- If you require any additional support following your results, please follow the three step process outlined here.
- JCQ have provided further guidance around the way the results have been determined this year and possible next steps. Their guidance can be found here and here.
- If you are unhappy with any of your grades, you have the opportunity to re-sit in the Autumn Term. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like to arrange this.
A centre review can be requested by students if they believe there has been an error on one of the following three grounds:
- Administrative error – students think the school has submitted the wrong grade.
- Procedural error- students think the school did not follow the process correctly.
- Error of academic judgement – students do not think the grade submitted reflects a reasonable judgement on either the evidence that was used, or the grade arrived at.
Deadlines for appeals:
- A Level appeals for Year 13 students must be submitted by 16 August 2021 for priority appeal or by 3 September 2021 for non-priority appeals. (Priority appeals are only for students applying to higher education who did not attain their firm choice).
- A Level appeals for Year 12 students must be submitted by 3 September 2021.
- GCSE appeals for Years 11 and 10 must be submitted by 3 September 2021
Full information regarding the appeals process for Summer 2021 exams was emailed to students with their exam results.
Information to Candidates
- Written Exams
- Social Media
- Privacy Notice
- Onscreen tests
- Controlled Assessments
- Non Examination Assessments
- School Policy on Attendance
- Exam Certificate Collection
- Warning to Candidates
- No Mobile Phones