Transition Support Officer
Required for September 2021
Grade I Points 23-26 (£23,727-£26,045 per annum)
37 hours per week (8.30-4.30 Monday – Thursday 8.30-4.00 Friday)
Term time only + training days
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our school as Transition Support Officer for Year 7.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, well organised and motivated person to offer transition support to Year 7 students and contribute to raising attainment by delivering a robust but caring support system in line with Rossett’s inclusion policy.
Working closely with pastoral and school leaders, this is a key role within the support staff organisation and the successful candidate will:
- be a qualified professional, committed to their own professional development
- have the ability to relate to young people
- have experience of working with a range of stakeholders including external support agencies
- have a good level of computer literacy as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- be flexible and work to meet the best interests of the school and our students
- be committed to and promote the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people
- be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Disclosure
Please click on the following links for further information:
- Job Description/Person Specification
- Rossett School information
- Application Form - support staff
- Recruitment & Selection Policy Statement
- Recruitment Process Guidelines
If, having read the details, you wish to apply for this key post, please complete the Application Form and either return your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post marked for the attention of The Headteacher to Rossett School, Green Lane, Harrogate, HG2 9JP.
Please note the closing date for applications is 9am Wednesday 21 July 2021.
Thank you for taking an interest in Rossett School and we look forward to receiving your application.