Teacher of Spanish (with French)
Required for September 2020
We seek to appoint a talented, imaginative and enthusiastic teacher to contribute to the development of teaching and learning of Spanish at Key Stage 3 and 4 (with the opportunity to teach at Key Stage 5 if appropriately qualified and experienced) and French to at least Key Stage 3 at our high achieving and very successful school.
If you have the ability to excite and inspire young people and have a passion for languages we would like to hear from you. This is a superb opportunity to join a thriving department and applications from NQTs are welcome.
Our success at Rossett School can be credited to our committed and dedicated staff and the high aspirations we promote throughout the school.
Rossett School offers:
- The opportunity to work in a school where teaching and learning always takes priority.
- Clear routes for progression and promotion.
- A full and detailed programme of support and development for NQTs.
- Regular opportunities to collaborate and focus on improving teaching and learning.
- Additional support and training through the Red Kite Teaching School Alliance.
Please find attached the following information:
- Job Description/Person Specification
- Rossett School information
- Faculty information
- Application Form - teaching staff
- Recruitment & Selection Policy Statement
- Recruitment Process Guidelines
If, having read the details, you wish to apply for this key post, please complete the Application Form and either return your application by email to email@example.com or by post marked for the attention of The Headteacher to Rossett School, Green Lane, Harrogate, HG2 9JP.
Please note the closing date for applications is 9am Wednesday 18 March 2020.
Thank you for taking an interest in Rossett School and we look forward to receiving your application.