Teacher of Physics
Required for September 2020
We are looking to appoint a talented, imaginative and enthusiastic teacher to contribute to the development of teaching and learning of Physics at Key Stage 3 & 4, with the opportunity to teach Science at Key Stage 5 if appropriately qualified and experienced.
If you have the ability to excite and inspire young people and have a passion for Physics we would like to hear from you. This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving department; applications from NQTs are welcome.
Our success at Rossett School can be credited to our committed and dedicated staff and the high aspirations we promote throughout the school.
Rossett School offers:
- The opportunity to work in a secondary school where teaching and learning always takes priority.
- Clear routes for progression and promotion.
- A full and detailed programme of support and development for NQTs.
- Regular opportunities to collaborate and focus on improving teaching and learning.
- Additional support and training through the Red Kite Teaching School Alliance.
Please click on the following links for further information:
- Job Description/Person Specification
- Faculty information
- Rossett School information
- Application Form - teaching staff
- Recruitment & Selection Policy Statement
- Recruitment Process Guidelines
If, having read the details, you wish to apply for this key post please complete the Application Form and either return your application by email to email@example.com or by post marked for the attention of The Headteacher to Rossett School, Green Lane, Harrogate, HG2 9JP.
Please note the closing date for applications is 9am on Monday 27 April 2020.
Thank you for taking an interest in Rossett School and we look forward to receiving your application.