TEACHER OF ENGLISH
ROSSETT SCHOOL, part of Red Kite Learning Trust
Contract: Fixed term (April 2024-July 2024)
Hours: Full time
FTE salary: £28,000-£43,685 per annum
For more information on our school: www.rossettschool.co.uk
Rossett School is an11-18 mixed comprehensive school which proudly serves the Harrogate community. We have high aspirations for every child and endeavour to achieve success for everyone.
This is an exciting time to join Rossett as we move forward and we have recently become part of the Red Kite Learning Trust - this partnership provides further opportunities for growth and development, securing a stronger future for our school.
Our English faculty is looking to recruit a talented English teacher to contribute to the development of teaching and learning of English at Key Stage 3 and 4, with the opportunity to teach English at Key Stage 5 if appropriately qualified and experienced.
We are looking for someone who has:
- a strong subject knowledge
- the ability to excite and inspire young people with their passion for English
- is committed to enhancing the learning of our students
- a proven record of excellent classroom practice
As a member of our Trust, you will benefit from:
- being part of a truly collaborative trust, working with professional generosity and towards our shared mission of Nurturing ambition, delivering excellence and enriching children’s lives
- our Trust commitment to continued investment in our people, supporting every member of staff throughout their career to be the best they can be
- a clear set of values, a celebration of equality and diversity and a working environment built on respect, kindness and promotion of positive wellbeing
We are pleased to offer a generous benefits package including teachers’ pension scheme, £5k cycle to work scheme, discounted gym, family health, private medical insurance and dental care plans, discounts and online offers at major high street/online retailers, home technology benefit and our employee assistance programme accessible by you and your family.
Please click the link to read the Role Profile.
To discuss the role or pay us a visit, please email HR@rs.rklt.co.uk
For access to our recruitment guidelines and our online application form click here
Final deadline for applications is 9am Tuesday 30 January 2024, however, candidates are encouraged to apply asap as preliminary shortlisting may begin before this date.