Required for October 2021
Grade H Points 18-23 (currently £24,982-£27,741 per annum)
37 hours per week / Full year post (Part-time/job share would be considered for the right applicant - please specify your availability for work on our application form if different to the hours stated.)
Due to the retirement of our Site Manager after over 40 years of service, an opportunity has arisen to join the site team at Rossett School as Site Manager with responsibility for the daily maintenance of the school building and grounds.
The successful candidate must be flexible and willing to turn their hand to any tasks and should have experience in repairs and maintenance, painting and decoration as well as general site work.
Working closely with the Director of Finance, this is a key role within the support staff organisation and the successful candidate will:
- be enthusiastic and well organised person who is reliable, adaptable, hardworking and proactive.
- have good leadership skills and experience of working with a range of stakeholders
- have a good communication skills
- be flexible and work to meet the best interests of the school and our students
- be committed to and promote the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people
- be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Disclosure
Please click on the following links for further information:
- Job Description/Person Specification
- Rossett School information
- Application Form - support staff
- Recruitment & Selection Policy Statement
- Recruitment Process Guidelines
If, having read the details, you wish to apply for this key post, please complete the Application Form and either return your application by email to email@example.com or by post marked for the attention of The Headteacher to Rossett School, Green Lane, Harrogate, HG2 9JP.
Please note the closing date for applications is 9am Friday 8 October 2021.
Thank you for taking an interest in Rossett School and we look forward to receiving your application.