Office Administrator/First Aider
Required for October 2021
37 hours per week (Part-time/job share would be considered for the right applicant - please specify your availability for work on our application form if different to the hours stated.)
Term time only plus training days
Grade D Points 4-6 (£16,194-£16,848 per annum)
One year fixed term contract in the first instance
An opportunity has arisen to join the admin team at Rossett School as Office Administrator/First Aider.
This is an important role within the support staff organisation and we are looking to appoint a flexible, well organised and motivated person to contribute to the high quality admin support offered by the team and to support students accessing First Aid (full training will be given).
This is a key role within the support staff organisation and the successful candidate will:
- be enthusiastic and well organised person who is reliable, adaptable, hardworking and positive
- have excellent communication skills
- have the ability to relate to young people
- have excellent organisation and administrative skills
- be confidential
- be committed to and promote the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people
- be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Disclosure
Please click on the following links for further information:
- Job Description/Person Specification
- Rossett School information
- Application Form - support staff
- Recruitment & Selection Policy Statement
- Recruitment Process Guidelines
If, having read the details, you wish to apply for this key post, please complete the Application Form and either return your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post marked for the attention of The Headteacher to Rossett School, Green Lane, Harrogate, HG2 9JP.
Please note the closing date for applications is 9am Friday 8 October 2021.
Thank you for taking an interest in Rossett School and we look forward to receiving your application.