Learning Support Officer
Required for September 2022
Grade I Points 23-26 (£24,140-£26,500 per annum)
Full-time (37 hours per week (8.30-4.30 Monday – Thursday 8.30-4.00 Friday) or part-time will be considered
Term time only + training days
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our school as Learning Support Officer.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, well organised and motivated person to contribute to raising the attainment of students by delivering a robust but caring support system whilst promoting an ethos of excellent attendance, high expectations and rigour in safeguarding and behaviour within their year groups and throughout the school.
Working closely with pastoral and school leaders, this is a key role within the support staff organisation and the successful candidate will:
- be a qualified professional, committed to their own professional development
- have the ability to relate to young people
- have experience of working with a range of stakeholders including external support agencies
- have a good level of computer literacy as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- be flexible and work to meet the best interests of the school and our students
- be committed to and promote the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people
- be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Disclosure
Please click the link for:
If, having read the details, you wish to apply for this key post, please complete the Application Form and either return your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post marked for the attention of The Headteacher to Rossett School, Green Lane, Harrogate, HG2 9JP.
Please note the closing date for applications is 9am Monday 27 June 2022.
Thank you for taking an interest in Rossett School and we look forward to receiving your application.