Learning Resource Centre Administrator
Required for September 2021
Grade F Points 8-13 (£20,493-£22,627 per annum pro rata)
Full-time (part-time hours will be considered)
Term time only + training days
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our school as our Learning Resource Centre Administrator. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, well organised and motivated person to manage, develop and promote the wide range of services provided by the Learning Resource Centre and in particular to promote the love of reading and an appreciation of literature.
This is a key role within the support staff organisation and the successful candidate will:
- be a qualified professional, committed to their own professional development
- have the ability to relate to young people
- have experience of working with a range of stakeholders
- have a good level of computer literacy as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- be flexible and work to meet the best interests of the school and our students
- be committed to and promote the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people
- be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Disclosure
Please click on the following links for further information:
- Job Description/Person Specification
- Rossett School information
- Application Form - support staff
- Recruitment & Selection Policy Statement
- Recruitment Process Guidelines
If, having read the details, you wish to apply for this key post, please complete the Application Form and either return your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post marked for the attention of The Headteacher to Rossett School, Green Lane, Harrogate, HG2 9JP.
Please note the closing date for applications is 9am Wednesday 21 July 2021.
Thank you for taking an interest in Rossett School and we look forward to receiving your application.