Required for January 2022
37 hours per week
Term time only including training days plus 10 days
Salary: £6.56ph (dependent on age)
Contract offered for the duration of the apprenticeship in the first instance
An opportunity has arisen to join the IT/Data team at Rossett School as IT/Exams/Data Apprentice.
The apprenticeship scheme selected will be dependent on the successful candidate’s qualifications and experience and will be based around IT/data.
We are looking to appoint a flexible, well organised and motivated person to contribute to the high quality support offered by the team and the successful candidate will:
- be enthusiastic and well organised person who is reliable, adaptable, hardworking and positive
- have good communication skills
- have the ability to relate to young people
- have good organisation and administrative skills
- be interested in working with computers and data
- be confidential
- be committed to and promote the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people
- be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Disclosure
Please click here for the Job Description/Person Specification
If, having read the details, you wish to apply for this new post, please complete the Application Form and either return your application by email to email@example.com or by post marked for the attention of The Headteacher to Rossett School, Green Lane, Harrogate, HG2 9JP.
Please note the closing date for applications is 9am Monday 17 January 2022.
Thank you for taking an interest in Rossett School and we look forward to receiving your application.