ROSSETT SCHOOL, part of Red Kite Learning Trust
Term Time Only plus training days + 10 days (paid weeks equivalent 41 weeks)
Hours: Full Time – 37 hours per week (Mon-Thurs 8.30am-4.30pm Fri (8.30am-4pm)
FTE salary: £26,845 to £29,439 per annum (starting salary negotiable for the right candidate)
Actual salary: £24,172 to £26,508 per annum
Holidays: 11 weeks per academic year
For more information on our school: www.rossettschool.co.uk
Rossett School is an 11-18 mixed comprehensive school which proudly serves the Harrogate community. We have high aspirations for every child and endeavour to achieve success for everyone.
This is an exciting time to join Rossett as we move forward and we have recently become part of the Red Kite Learning Trust - this partnership provides further opportunities for growth and development, securing a stronger future for our school.
We are looking for someone to:
- be responsible for managing the effective and efficient administration of external examinations in accordance with the Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ) regulations and/or awarding body rules for exams administration in a consistent and secure fashion, thereby helping to maintain the integrity of the assessment process
- ensure the school is compliant with the JCQ regulations and awarding body requirement in order to ensure the security and integrity of the examinations/assessments at all times
- liaise with all stakeholders to ensure exams administration processes are strictly followed and key deadlines met
- work proactively to avoid malpractice among students and staff
- recruit, train, manage and deploy a team of Invigilators
- oversee all aspects of the school’s internal exams process
- assist with the organisation of the school’s Presentation Evening
As a member of our Trust, you will benefit from:
- being part of a truly collaborative trust, working with professional generosity and towards a shared mission of Nurturing ambition, delivering excellence and enriching children’s lives
- our Trust commitment to continued invest in our people, supporting every member of staff throughout their career to be the best they can be
- a clear set of RKLT values, a celebration of equality and diversity and a working environment built on respect, kindness and promotion of positive wellbeing
We are pleased to offer a generous benefits package including: excellent local government contributory pension scheme with an employer rate of 19.5%, £5k cycle to work scheme, discounted gym, family health, private medical insurance and dental care plans, discounts and online offers at major high street/online retailers, home technology benefit and our employee assistance programme accessible by you and your family.
Please click the link to read the Job Profile.
To discuss the role or pay us a visit, please email HR@rs.rklt.co.uk
Please click the link for our recruitment guidelines and our online application form click here.
Final deadline for applications is 9am on Friday 1 December 2023, however, candidates are encouraged to apply asap as preliminary shortlisting may begin before this date.