Curriculum Lead: Business Studies and Economics
Required for September 2022
TLR2b (currently £3357 per annum)
We are looking to appoint a talented, imaginative and enthusiastic teacher to contribute to the development of teaching and learning of Business Studies & Economics at KS4 & KS5.
Please click the link for:
If you have the ability to excite and inspire young people and have a passion for Business Studies & Economics, we would like to hear from you. This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving department.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate outstanding teaching of Business Studies & Economics and have:
- the experience, vision and ability to successfully lead Business Studies & Economics
- the appropriate knowledge and experience to teach both Business Studies and Economics at KS4 and KS5
- a proven track record of success in raising achievement at all levels
- the personal qualities in order to motivate, support and challenge others
- a good track record of leadership and management skills
Our success at Rossett School can be credited to our committed and dedicated staff and the high aspirations we promote throughout the school.
Rossett School offers:
- The opportunity to work in a secondary school where teaching and learning always takes priority
- Clear routes for progression and promotion
- A full and detailed programme of support and development for NQTs/ECTs
- Regular opportunities to collaborate and focus on improving teaching and learning
- Additional support and training through the Red Kite Teaching School Alliance
If, having read the details, you wish to apply for this important post please complete our application form and either return your application by email to email@example.com or by post marked for the attention of The Headteacher to Rossett School, Green Lane, Harrogate, HG2 9JP.
Please note the closing date for applications is 9am 23 May 2022.
Rossett School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and equality and diversity in all aspects of employment. The successful applicant will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Thank you for taking an interest in Rossett School and we look forward to receiving your application.