Member of Site Team
Full year post
£9.50-£10.39ph dependent on experience
37 hours per week (12 noon - 8pm Monday - Thursday / 12 noon - 7.30pm Friday)
Part-time hours or job share will be considered
An opportunity has arisen to join the site team at Rossett School to assist in the daily maintenance of the school building and grounds.
The successful candidate should be flexible and willing to turn their hand to any tasks and should have experience in repairs and maintenance, painting and decoration as well as general site work.
Training will be provided where required.
Working closely with the Site Team Lead, this is an important role within the support staff organisation and the successful candidate will:
- be enthusiastic and well organised person who is reliable, adaptable, hardworking and proactive.
- have a good communication skills
- be flexible and work to meet the best interests of the school and our students
- be committed to and promote the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people
- be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Disclosure
Please click the link to read the Job Description.
If, having read the details, you wish to apply for this important post, please complete the Application Form and either return your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post marked for the attention of The Headteacher to Rossett School, Green Lane, Harrogate, HG2 9JP.
Please note the closing date for applications is 9am Monday 16 May 2022.
Thank you for taking an interest in Rossett School and we look forward to receiving your application.