iPad Mini ‘One to One’ Scheme
Whilst iPads are not used in every lesson, it is a distinct advantage if all our students have access to use one at home and at school as the use of mobile technology is an essential part of our future planning to:
- Enhance teaching and learning
- Improve literacy and numeracy skills
- Improve feedback, collaboration and learning outside the classroom and support independent learning
- Ensure our students are well equipped to function in an ever changing world
Donation Scheme iPads
The forms below must all be filled in to successfully sign up for the one-to-one donation scheme.
Once these forms have been received, you will be sent an email containing a link for the Learning Foundation Online Direct Debit form.
*The next available time for parents to sign up to the scheme is from 9th of January 2017 to 16th of January 2017*
- Home School Agreement for own iPad
- FAQ – iPad Minis
- FAQ – Financial Details
- Guidance for use of iPad in school.
- Protocol for use of iPads in school
- How to enable Parental Restrictions
Below is a recommended list of Apps that we would like you to install on your iPad.
|Free||Included in the One to One Scheme|
|ShowMe||The Poetry App|
If, having read all the details you have any further enquiries please fill in the form below or email iPad@rossettschool.co.uk.