iPad ‘One to One’ Scheme
Whilst iPads are not used in every lesson, it is a distinct advantage if all our students have access to use one at home and at school as the use of mobile technology is an essential part of our future planning to:
- Enhance teaching and learning
- Improve literacy and numeracy skills
- Improve feedback, collaboration and learning outside the classroom and support independent learning
- Ensure our students are well equipped to function in an ever changing world
Donation Scheme iPads
In order to apply for the iPad scheme, please contact Miss Scott at iPad@rossettschool.co.uk
We can advise you of the next available window to join the iPad One-To-One Scheme and direct you towards the online application form.
- School iPad Agreement
- Home School Learning Agreement
|Free||Included in the One to One Scheme|
|MS 365 Apps||Kahoot|
If, having read all the details you have any further enquiries please email iPad@rossettschool.co.uk
Below is a recommended list of Apps that we would like you to install on your iPad.