iPads for learning are an integral part of teaching and learning at Rossett. We want independent learners who demonstrate responsibility, resilience and reflection so they can create and collaborate with each other.
The iPad 'One to One' Donation Scheme allows parent/carers to spread the cost whilst allowing students to own their own iPad so that learning can be enriched and extended both a school and at home.
Whilst iPads are not used in every lesson, it is a distinct advantage if all our students have access to use one at home and at school as the use of mobile technology is an essential part of our future planning to:
- Enhance teaching and learning
- Improve literacy and numeracy skills
- Improve feedback, collaboration and learning outside the classroom and support independent learning
- Ensure our students are well equipped to function in an ever changing world
Donation Scheme iPads
In order to apply for the iPad scheme, please contact iPad@rossettschool.co.uk
We have designated sign up opportunities throughout the year. These are;
- Year 7 – 13 July 2018 to 14 September 2018
- Years 8 – 10 – December 2018 and May 2019
- Sixth Form – December 2018
If your child is in Year 11, please contact email@example.com
We can advise you of the next available window to join the iPad One-To-One Scheme and direct you towards the online application form.
online application form.
|Free||Included in the One to One Scheme|
|Microsoft Word||Educreations||Explain Everything|
|Microsoft Excel||Microsoft Teams||Popplet|
|Microsoft Powerpoint||MyScript Calculator|
|One Drive||4D Anatomy|
If, having read all the details you have any further enquiries please email iPad@rossettschool.co.uk