Summer 2019 adult learning courses
NEW Bigger Day-time Programme
If you are uncertain of your language level, click here for a guide to levels or call the office to discuss your individual needs.
There are several options to enrol which are detailed below; places are allocated on a first come first served basis and cannot be reserved. Upon successful enrolment a receipt is sent via email confirming your booking.
- Call Melissa or Catherine on 01423 563768 to enrol over the phone and pay by credit or debit card. There is no extra fee for credit card payments. Please note that we do not take American Express.
- Download an enrolment form and post to us with a cheque (payable to Rossett School). Click here for enrolment form.
- Come and see us during office hours Monday to Friday 09.00 to 15.00 or Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday evenings 18.30 to 21.00 (term time only) where you can pay by card, cheque or cash.
- In the school holidays, the answer phone and emails are checked at least once every 24 hours.
Need help or support?
Please do not hesitate to call the office and speak to either Melissa or Catherine with regard to any queries you may have or help you may need. We are also contactable via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Providers – Courses Held at Rossett School
|Violin Making||Monday Night||For further information please contact Peter Hallemail@example.com|
|Upholstery||Wednesday Night||For further information please contact Sandra Jonesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
A full refund will be given if:
- The course time or dates change following you signing up and it is no longer convenient for you to attend.
The course closes because there are insufficient numbers on the course.
You sign up and change your mind up to 14 days of the course start date, a £5 charge will be made.
A refund will be given, if after the first class you find that the course is not suitable – in this case a £5 charge will be made, plus any material costs incurred.
In all other circumstances, and once the course progresses after the 1st week, we only offer a refund in exceptional circumstances, and will be subject to a £10 administration fee.
Please contact Rossett Adult Learning if you would like to apply for a refund. Each request is considered on a case by case basis.
Rossett Adult Learning will use the information provided on enrolment, and any other information it obtains about a student to administer his/her activity at the centre. Including communication by email/phone or face to face for the following reasons:
- To provide information on current and future courses
- To provide an email receipt and proof of enrolment
- To inform students of cancelled/re-arranged classes
- To share with their tutor who will use their data to communicate with you about the course that you are on
- We also record your details if you have enquired about a course but haven’t enrolled
Rossett Adult Learning will not share with or sell your information to any outside agency, and we will keep your data for 3 years on a secure server, and 2 years on paper.
Social media – any individual social media group and sharing of personal information between students and tutors within the class – is the responsibility of those students and not of Rossett Adult Learning.